The Scientific Committee is happy to invite young endoscopists to share their research and/or remarkable cases on the subject of IBD & Nutrition with other meeting participants. A continuous poster presentation area, open during Friday and Saturday, will provide young endoscopists with a platform from which to discuss their work with colleagues.
Submit Abstracts Now
1. Rules for Submission of Abstracts
Deadlines: Deadline for submission of abstracts is Sunday, January 22, 2017.
Previously Published Submissions:The abstract submitted must present original work that has not yet been published.
Length: Maximum length 350 words
- Title: Please use upper-case for the whole title
- Authors/Institution: List all authors with first author listed first. Underline name of presenting author. Follow list of authors with the primary department and institution of the main authors
- Abstracts should include four sections:
- objective of the study
- methods and procedures
- conclusions based on the results.
Authors of top accepted posters aged 40 years or under will receive a travel grant (€ 500) and waived registration fee. All other authors of accepted abstracts for poster presentation will be offered the reduced member registration fee.
The Scientific Committee will inform you by mid February 2017 whether your abstract has been accepted for presentation.